In today’s video I will talk about avoiding getting scammed from random airdrops. Ultimately the hacker is trying to get you to connect to their site and approve a contract that will most likely allow them to drain all your funds.
** TIPS TO STAYING SAFE **
1. Check the token on coingecko (Contract/Website)
2. Search for the token on Youtube
3. Use a burner wallet for interaction
4. Hackers are getting smart, some Airdrops may come as a Malicious NFT!
5. Ask some friends on telegram about the token.
6. Check Etherscan or BSCan to see if Token Contract has a blue check mark (Indicates that it is verified)
7. If all else fails, JUST DON’T INTERACT WITH THE TOKEN!
Airdrops are great when they are legit. It’s important to always DYOR on a token before interacting with any contracts.
► Crypto Taxes Made Easy Form 8949:
► Gift Cards With Crypto:
► Ledger Crypto Cold Wallet:
► Buy-Sell Bitcoin:
► CryptoTaxes Made Easy:
Subscribe and Smash that Bell Notification for all the Latest Crypto
CryptoSlo Amazon Store:
Binance United States:
Robinhood (Buy-Sell Stocks):
Lolli – Earn BTC Rebates while you Shop
SNAPPA Thumbnail Creator:
This YouTube Channel does not or in anyway represent itself as a registered broker, analyst, investment advisor or anything of that sort. Everything that we provide on this site is purely for guidance, informational and educational purposes. All information contained herein should be independently verified and confirmed. Trading and investing in cryptocurrencies (also called digital or virtual currencies, crypto assets, altcoins and so on) involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for every investor. If you do not fully understand these risks you must seek independent advice from your financial advisor. All trading strategies are used at your own risk.
If You’re Not Talking Gains, Then We’re Not Talking. 🙂
#cryptoslo #ETHEREUMTUTORIALS #AIRDROPSCAMS